To insure potential risks on execution of international commercial operations Narodniy Credit Bank offers to Legal Entities cooperation in the area of documentary operations (subject to providing full or partial monetary coverage, and also without coverage under condition of establishing the Client’s line of credit) in the following areas:
- Documentary letters of credit on payments in foreign currency (for foreign-economic operations) and in rubles (for payments in territory of the Russian Federation), including:
- opening of import letters of credit with or without coverage (for the line of credit);
- advising of export letters of credit including the mark of acknowledgement / execution by Narodnyi Credit Bank (with / without coverage) or the mark of other Bank’s execution;
- examination of documents on export and import letters of credit;
- work on the letters of credit envisaging acceptance of bills of exchange;
- analysis on Clients’ request of contracts conditions and consultation of clients on drawing up of the foreign trade contracts;
- compiling drafts of export and import letters of credit.
- Documented collection
Payments in the form of documented collection under the export/import contracts presume the following types of operations:
- drawing up of collection orders;
- receipt and sending of collection documents;
- disbursement of documents against acceptance/payment;
- analysis, on clients’ request, of contracts terms and conditions and consultation of clients on drawing up foreign trade contracts.
- granting of Bank guarantees with or without a coverage (for the line of credit);
- advising of guarantees;
- acknowledgement of guarantees;
- analysis, on clients’ request, of contract conditions and consultation of clients on drawing up foreign trade contracts;
- compiling of draft guarantees on export and import contracts.
Narodniy Credit Bank uses all kinds of documentary operations in payments and practices individual approach developing schemes of payments for specific targets of every Bank Clients.